I have noticed how Kaylee loves to do everything I am doing. Whether it is unloading the dishwasher, changing loads in the laundry, or.......
raking leaves.
Just don't tell her that it is not a rake in her hands. It was the only thing I had that fit her little hands. Not only that, but she had a measuring spoon in her hands also:)
I guess she figured out that it was not a rake and she decided she needed mine.
I didn't get a picture of it but as I was putting the leaves in the bag, she picked up one leaf at a time and put it in the bag for me. She loves to help and this was no exception. It was a lot of fun. I was expecting her to jump in the pile of leaves, but I think she is still at the stage of not wanting to get dirty so it didn't interest her yet. Maybe if daddy was home and showed her how to do it, then she would have followed:)

1 comment:
love that hat!
Post a Comment