Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kitchen Remodel Update!!!

Brian commented the other day that I have not done an update on the blog about the kitchen. I told him nothing has really changed since I last updated. He didn't like that answer that much:)

The kitchen remodel came to a halt because of life, helping other people with things, and just because we were burnt out on it. Last saturday, I took Kaylee out for the morning so Brian could start the grouting on the floor. It was a lot more work than we thought and he also realized that it would work better with two people. So this week, after putting Kaylee down for bed, we tackled the floor. We finished it last night and it looks so good!!!


We have to seal it next week and then put in the baseboards, but it is coming along so nicely!!!

I think next we are going ot work on some of the cosmetic stuff, baseboards, moulding, and other little things, before tackling the counter tops. I am loving how everything is turning out and can't wait for it to be finished. I think Brian can't wait either:)

No comments: