Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Painting

I really feel bad that I have not painted with Kaylee before this. She loved it. I am trying to do an activity with her each day to challenge her more. We have recently had library time, swimming, new parks, and lots of learning activities at home to learn our colors. She is getting so close to knowing most of her colors but sometimes she messes up just to get a laugh out of us.

A while back, when grandma and grandpa were here, they did a tracing of her on a poster board. I knew I would use it again some day, but had not done anything with it yet. This was the perfect activity for her.

The finished product, also resulting in a second bath for the day:) You can see the blonde hair on the bottom and then picture her from there on the paper. It was pretty cute.

No comments: