Thursday, November 11, 2010

A little strange?

Kaylee and I will often visit daddy at his work. Lately though, I cringe when I come into his office to see this. Anyone else think this is a little strange? We have the progression of marriage and then Kaylee entering the picture. I gave Brian the daddy and me photo frame for Father's day, I believe. Then there is the next photo.

Here, let me zoom in on the issue.
'Yes, you are seeing that right. Brian designs artificial joints and so frequently has hips and knees laying around. Why he thought this needed to be added to the mantle next to his desk is beyond me. I am sure his coworkers love him for this one:) Me, I don't need the reminder of what is happening or going to happen here soon!!

2 comments:

E. Lehman said...

While I can certainly see your point of view...I have to say I find this absolutely hilarious! A+ for creativity at least, right?!

Rachel said...

Mark thought it was pretty cool. and thought we should get one for our ultrasound pic. I voted that down.