Carson turned 4 months old on the 13th!!! I am a little behing on my blogging lately, sorry. We had his check up at the doctor on his birthday. I can't believe how much he has grown. He now weighs 16 pounds and 4 ounces and he is 26 and 3/4 inches long. That puts him at 80th percentile for weight and over 95th for height. He has become my long skinny boy lately (although he still has those great cheeks!!!)
He is smiling and laughing like crazy. He is not rolling over yet, but very close. You can tell that he wants to so bad. He follows things closely and is loving to play with toys. He can grasp some small things and has started on some rice cereal (I will post pictures later as that deserves its own post:) He is napping better during the day in the crib (Kaylee had an issue with this one too) but he is not sleeping through the night yet. I am still up once or twice in the night (working hard on this one.) Kaylee and him are already close. She loves him so much and he just smiles every time she is around. He loves it when she sings to him. If he is at all fussy in the car, she starts singing "Jesus loves me" and he goes right to sleep. Makes a mom proud:)
Love you , Carson!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment