If you ask Kaylee what her favorite food is, she will reply.....chocolate:) Next is fruit!!! Since she had a lot of chocolate while on vacation (I will blog about that later), I decided to try my hand at a fruit cake. She loves princesses but I thought trying to do an actual princess would be a little too hard on my first try, so I did a crown. It looks better in real person and was actually pretty easy (time consuming, but easy).
Here is the end result: made with strawberries, bananas, and blueberries for the jewels.

Not sure if you can tell, but she is not feeling good in this picture. She has not eaten anything all day (which I have even offered her chocolate). She is currently taking a nap, which she has not napped in about a year so this hsould hopefully help.
No comments:
Post a Comment