I laughed at something I read recently. It was a comment about the past and they said something to the effect of if they wanted to see snow, they would go hike (insert name of mountain here). Well, I realized that could be my kids. We are told we don't get snow here but if you want to see it then you go to Lake Tahoe. Kaylee has seen snow and even went sledding in it, but I guarantee she is too young to remember it and Carson was definitely too young to remember any. So, if we stay out here that statement will mostl likely come out of my kids mouths someday (it just made me laugh).
Anyways, I need to document our trip out here. We decided to make a family vacation out of it. First stop, DENVER!!! I have always wanted to go there and so I was extremely excited.
After just a few hours of drive tuesday morning, we pulled into Denver. We decided we were going to spend a few hours wondering around. Brian had seen a little "rapid" that he heard people either float or kayak down and so we headed over to it. There wasn't much activity since it was during the week but it was still fun.
Brian "throwing" Kaylee into the water!!

In the afternoon, we headed to the Acquarium. It was a little expensive for the size of it, but it was still a lot of fun.
Not the best photos but it is too dark in there.
Carson loved the sharks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment