I have been asked a lot lately, "what is your favorite or best part about being in Folsom, California?"
We are definitely enjoying it out here. I think my answer to almost all of the people is the weather!! In the 8 weeks we have been here, it has rained two days. All the other days it has been sunny and sunny!!! The other reason we love it here is that there are a gazillion bike trails and places to put our kayaks in. Folsom is about 10 minutes from Brian's work and we have heard it has the best schools, SCORE!!! So, right now we have an offer on a house in Folsom!!!
We are praying for God's will if this is the house for us. If it is not, then we will keep looking. Join us in praying for God's will. I would love to get settled here and get out of a third story, two bedroom apartment. I have found so many things on pinterest that I want to try out and decorate my new house with!!!
Maybe we will be moved into our new house before Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment