Tomorrow - could be great or it could be very stressful. I guess everyday could be that way but tomorrow is going to be a very special day. We knew this day would come when we moved to California. Tomorrow, we fly back to the midwest. Me + 2 kids (age 3 and almost 1) alone!!! Brian is coming to the airport but he is flying to Florida for a business trip (lucky!!). Atleast he will help me threw security for the first time (which I heard that they relaxed on making kids take their shoes off, thank you for that one!!).
I am excited about tomorrow, being my kids first time in an airport. I am also nervous as we have a two hour flight and then have to change planes (40 minutes to do so), and then about a 3 hour flight. I am not worried about Kaylee as she is easy to entertain either with books, movies, and arts n craft stuff. I think I am more worried about Carson as he does not want to sit still for very long. Hoping he can people watch and be good, or maybe he will sleep and that will be even better:)
So pray for us tomorrow, please. For safety for the pilots, both ours and Brian's, and for sanity and patience of people around us:) We are looking forward to seeing family and friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment