I have no problem with Kaylee getting up early, actually I even enjoy it. Brian and I are both early risers to take advantage of the daylight. I do think there is an extreme to being an early riser though. I think 3a.m. might be that extreme.
Kaylee is awake at 3a.m. this morning and I tried to ignore her to see if she would just go back to sleep. Then I changed her diaper and fed her to see if that would work. Then I tried rocking her.
Right now I have all lights off except the computer screen and I am trying to mesmerize her with the glow:) Just kidding. It is now 4:15 and she is still awake and she thinks it is morning. I would have to say that this might be the extreme, Kaylee.
I know what is going to happen here. She is going to stay awake until about 6a.m. and then fall back asleep, right at the time that I need her awake to get ready for Church. Then she is going to be crabby all during Church, but what else is new, right Kelli:) Oh wait, maybe I will be the one that is crabby. I think this calls for nap today:)
Oh the joys of parenthood:)
BTW, did I use enough smiley faces in here:)
1 comment:
She did great today!! Only cried when hungry :)
I hope that you are currently enjoying a well deserved nap!
Post a Comment