I think it is a good thing you didnt get that in black and white, it looks like the Penguins at the Zoo would confuse her for one of themselves (the arms on the winter suit look like wings in this photo :). Although it might have been fun to see their reaction to seeing a new penguin in with the rest of the St. Louis zoo gang.
2 comments:
I think it is a good thing you didnt get that in black and white, it looks like the Penguins at the Zoo would confuse her for one of themselves (the arms on the winter suit look like wings in this photo :). Although it might have been fun to see their reaction to seeing a new penguin in with the rest of the St. Louis zoo gang.
Why are you torturing my niece? I called you today, just got voicemail so I will try again another time.
Post a Comment