
Kaylee has been getting better at reaching for toys now to play with so we put together her exersaucer. She can't reach her feet to the floor yet so we put a blanket under her feet, but other than that, she loves this thing. One bonus for me is, it is not annoying. It does play music and different things on the little piano, but I am not to the point of taking out the batteries yet.

When she gets bigger, she will be able to spin around the circle to reach the different areas. This is not one that she is in the middle, she is on the outside of it. So then when she gets big enough that she is standing and taking a few steps on her own, we remove the seat and it becomes a table of activities. I know I have fun playing with her in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment