Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One Year

Brian and I started reading through the Bible in one year, as our bedtime devotions, but in a little different way. It was in chronological order. This book stills breaks it down to daily readings but puts everything in chronological order for you. I highly recommend this book if you are wanting to read through the Bible in a year but either get confused as to when things are happening or are just wanting something a little different. It also gives a little explanation on things which helps.

Here is the one we did and I loved it. We are obviously finishing it tonight, which is sad, but am also excited about the accomplishment.



1 comment:

Addison's Mommy said...

That is awesome! Congratulations on sticking with it. I can't say I've read through the Bible. You've motivated me to start today! I don't have that particular devotional book, but I have several others. Thanks for sharing.
Casey