Monday, February 16, 2009

First Valentine

On Saturday, Kaylee got her first little Valentines card(like the ones you get in schools)!! It was from Brian's parents and was very cute.



I also got my first Valentines card from my husband. The only thing is, he didn't know he was giving it to me:) Brian's mom, Mary, keeps everything. I usually laugh at this fact but this time it was very sweet and made my night. She found a Valentinescard that Brian had signed to give to classmates, I am assuming. He had already signed the back so she just put it in an envelope and mailed it to me. It was very cute and we were both laughing how funny this was with all of our discussions of spending money on Valentines day or not. It was the best Valentines present from him (before we even met)!!!

Thanks Brian, and thanks Mary for keeping little things like this. I know I laugh about it but this was great!!!

1 comment:

Addison's Mommy said...

Too cute Julie! That was a great gift. See, women are not hard to please! ;) Glad you all had a great first Valentine's Day.