On wednesday, Kaylee had a playdate with a very handsome guy:) It was a great day for all. We hung out at the mall for a little while looking at clearance items and then came back to our house. The whole time walking in the mall, Kaylee and Logan were staring at eachother from their strollers. It was pretty cute. Once home, they both took about an hour nap while moms got to talk, yeah for adult time!!!! Then the playing began.
They are not quite sure of eachother yet and having to share toys.
They both kept putting their hands on eachother. It was pretty cute. Logan is looking at his mom wondering why she keeps touching me.
Now he is ok with it.

They have warmed up to eachother and enjoying playing together.

Holding hands already. I don't think I will show this picture to Brian.
Logan James Higgins
2 comments:
AWWWW... great pictures! You gotta watch those Higgins guys. They're little flirts! We had so much fun. Thanks for the adult time!
wow! holding hands already! I knew she would grow up fast, but that fast...!
Post a Comment