Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Easter Egg hunt

St. Louis Mills mall did a free Easter Egg hunt. It was pretty cute. The kids were in search of a golden easter egg that you would get a prize when you turned it in. I was just going to watch with Kaylee but then decided she could get a prize and a little stuffed bunny.
Anticipation of the event:
She just can't wait, she is too excited!!
Excitment is now gone and confusion has set in, what do I do with this thing? I am trying to hold her and get a picture, so it did not turn out as well. She has no clue what all of these things on the ground are. Look, we found a golden egg!! It was a lot of fun even though she was a little too little for it.
This is Addison and Bailey that we met there. They are both almost two years old and so they show Kaylee the ropes. It was a miracle we got all three of them even sitting down at one time!! Good luck getting them all looking at the same camera.
All done with the easter egg hunt and here she is with her prize!!!
Is it just me or do you see a little hint of greed in this picture with this smile. I can swear I am hearing her say, "just try and take this egg away from me!!!"
All in all she had fun and that is all that matters. We did some shopping afterwards at the mall. Kaylee needed some everyday summer shirts and also she will need some 18 month winter clothes. I was hoping things were still on clearance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some beautiful pictures of her! Enjoy taking pictures before she can run away. Most pictures I get are of the back of B's head :(

Anonymous said...

Was the prize just another egg? Or was there something fun inside?

-Laura K