Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lunch Date with Daddy

Kaylee and I kidnapped daddy and took him to a park for lunch today. It was beautiful outside and we just couldn't resist some "daddy time." We all ate lunch on our picnic blanket and it was going great until Kaylee sneezed while I was putting a bite of green beans in her mouth. It got everywhere. Luckily more on me than Brian since he had to go back to work. She also ate her first bite of a strawberry and couldn't get enough.

Here are a couple of cute pictures. I just love her in this sun hat.
This girl can not get enough water!!


Play time!!




Daddy kisses are the best!!

Also, Kaylee started to say "Daddy" over the weekend. She won't say it on command or totally when looking at Brian but she loves to say it. Then today she started making the "mmmmm" sound. We are getting close!!!! I will get a video of it as soon as I can get her to do it on command.

No comments: