This just shows you how full it is!!

What little princess wouldn't go off riding on her horse.? Now all she needs is her Knight in Shining Armor.

As you can see, she wears it all the time. She has found it is hard to do puzzles with it on though. Speaking of puzzles, Brian and I are very impressed how good she is getting at these puzzles. She can match all of them up. She still has to learn to turn the pieces to fit them in, but she is starting to get that.

The post just wouldn't be complete without this picture:) I thought halloween was over. I guess since he was sick and didn't get to go trick or treating, he had to dress up now.

1 comment:
That is the cutest tutu! Was it tricky? And have to say, while Brian does look quite nice with it on... it really suits Kaylee so much better!
Post a Comment