Sunday, January 10, 2010

18 Months Old

Look out world!!! Kaylee is 18 months old today!!
I actually can not believe it has been 18 months already. I was going to compile a list of all the words she is saying now, but I can't keep up with her and how many she is saying:) She pretty much repeats everything Brian and I are saying, we have to be careful as she is a very good listener. Brian even taught her how to play hide n seek the other day. One of us hid and she found us. She did very well and was laughing the whole time.

I am not sure if I am looking forward to potty training her, as I know it will be work. I also know that I am going to start putting her on the potty sometimes throughout the day just so she gets used to it. Ready or not Kaylee, you will get out of those diapers that you hate so much anyways:)

I can't wait for it to get warm and we can adventure out again. There are so many things to show you. For now though, we will just have to build forts:



Practice pouring things from one cup to another:


And watch the weather outside (and for daddy to come home from work)

Happy 18 month birthday!! We love you!!!

No comments: