Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kaylee's walk!!!

My name is Kaylee Katerberg and I need your help. You see, everytime I get into my parents car, they always have the Christian radio station on. It is great music and I LOVE hearing about Jesus's love.

But there is one problem: the signal to this radio station is not heard everywhere we go, including in our own city or our house!!! The radio station is trying to buy a new signal so that we can listen to the music in our house and all over St. Louis and even some surrounding cities, but they need our help.

Here is where you come in. On Feb. 6th we(my parents will be there too) are participating in a Key to this city walk with JoyFM. I am not sure how far we will walk, but it is going to be a lot of fun. My mom will have the stroller with us if we need, but she just bought me some new running shoes, so I can walk far:)

I need to raise pledges (not sure what that is, but my mom can explain it). If I raise $150 I will get a T-shirt, but if I raise $500, we will get free Casting Crowns tickets. Unfortunately for me, my mom said that I am too young to go to that concert so I have a treat for you.

If we raise the $500 and get the two free tickets, then I will randomly pick someone from our sponsorship to get to go to the concert.

How cool will it be to be able to listen to such great, wholesome music all over St. Louis. I know I would love it and am hoping you can help me!! Please leave my mom a message if you would like to sponsor me. You can send us a check if you are out of town. Checks made payable to JOYFM. I need to raise this money fast though, as the walk is in a few weeks. I would love for someone to win free Casting Crowns tickets too!!!

Love,
Kaylee

1 comment:

Grandpa & Grandma K said...

Yeah, Kaylee!! We hope your parents can keep up with you! The check is in the mail -- well, maybe not yet -- but it will be!