We are at my sisters house now. I am supposed to let everyone know that my wonderful sister made us meatloaf and potatoes tonight, then made us give our daughter her first very own tiny ice cream cone. Of course Kaylee did not mind the ice cream at all. She actually ate most of it and then grabbed the spoon from Brian for some bites of his strawberry sundae and grabbed for my straw to get a sip of my strawberry milkshake. I think the girl likes ice cream. The only problem I am having is, last time we gave her sugar this late at night, she was up at midnight wide awake for over a half an hour. I think I will send her into my sister's room at that point:)
Kaylee has so much fun with her cousins. She chases them all over the house. I forsee sleepovers in a few years!!
1 comment:
um, so she slept all night and so ice cream is a GOOD thing!! Rob thinks next time we should try mountain dew! But yes, sleepovers are a definate yes!!
Jill
Post a Comment