Saturday, May 1, 2010

Breaking the news:)

One thursday afternoon, I just had a feeling that I was pregnant. I took a test and it came back positive, but it was not that obvious. Let me explain. It had two lines, but not very clear. So I was just not sure. I decided to not tell Brian yet and wake up early friday morning and take another test then. I woke up before Brian and again the test came back positive. This time, I figured it was real:) I then had to try and go back to sleep as to not let on anything was different.



Once Kaylee woke up, I went into her room to get her. I quickly took off her pajama bottoms and put on a cover over her diaper that read "Big Sister" (picture below that I painted on) and then put her pajama bottoms on again to cover it up. We then went about our normal morning routine. As I was getting breakfast ready, I called to Brian to see if he could change Kaylee's diaper before breakfast was ready. He agreed (as he always does!!). I then snuck to her bedroom door to watch him. He was a little stunned at first, but got it right away


He then had to head to work and try to concentrate:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! congrats :) we'll be praying for a smoother pregnancy this time around!!