I introduced Kaylee to the sprinkler today. She loved it. At first she was a little intimidated by it, but as soon as I walked her through it a few times, she was all about it. I kept it really low for this time. I will increase the height after a few times. For now, it did not go over her head so she was not as scared of it. It worked pretty well.


I also got out her pool. I need to get this girl to a real pool though. She is such a water baby:) Daddy was trying to teach her to blow bubbles but I think that will come in time.
4 comments:
she looks like such a big girl in those first two pictures!! cute!
I can't believe how big she looks! I love getting updates from my parents about Kaylee. She's the grandchild they don't have yet! Wish we could be there to play with you guys!
Thanks for sharing her delight with a several new experiences.
Post a Comment