I know that I previously posted on potty training and said that things were going great and I was so proud of her. It was and I was definitely proud of her. Then she decided she didn't want to tell us she had to go anymore. She decided she didn't want to use the potty anymore. She could care less if she went in her underwear anymore.
So now where are we? Square one:( We have to start all over again I guess. Find a new strategy and devote as much time as needed on it. Maybe I quit too early with the rewards last time and so she lost interest too early. I am heading to my sisters house for part of the week and so decided we will take #2 starting next week. Need to prepare and find some other incentives besides just stickers. I think I may try skittles since she does like those and I will not get into them as much as I figure I would if we used M & Ms:) They are a weakness for me and would not last for an incentive too long!!
She knows when she is going and so I think we are good to try again. We will see if this time it works, and if mom can stick with it for as long as needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment