Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Busy week

So after the poll I am not sure I am any better off. I may be too scared to make a change. Brian said that he would like to see me with darker color hair. Now that is really a change. Maybe I will go all out. I guess everyone will have to wait and see, including me. I am not sure when I will do it. We have a busy few days, I will post pictures when it happens.

Kaylee has her doctors appointment with the ENT tomorrow and then we were invited to go to the zoo afterwards with one of my friends. There are baby tigers, and I am so excited. I have been wanting to take her but with her still sleeping so much I figured maybe I should wait. Well she is having more awake time now and well, who needs an excuse to go to the zoo. It is only my favorite place to go.

I am also very excited that it is time for the Mehlville baby mania sale. I have never been but have heard lots of good things from lots of people. I am super excited to go, because Kaylee has very few toys to play with right now and she is starting to get to the age where she wants to grab at things. I am very excited!! I am going to get her exersaucer out soon also. I will have to get some pictures of her in it. She is still pretty young for it, butI think she will enjoy it. Plus it will give me five minutes to get a few things done in the house while she is entertained.

No comments: