Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Interesting evening?

Well Brian and I just had a visit from a police officer. No, we did nothing wrong, don't worry parents. Here is the story.

Have you ever gotten a prank phone call and just gotten an uneasy feeling from it? Well I got three today. I guess you could say I got fed up with it so I first called the phone company to see if they could get the phone number as it was not listed in caller ID, but they said that only the police could get it. So I called the police and asked what my options were. I thought it was stupid but went ahead and did it for my piece of mind. A very nice police man came and visited us and told us basically there is nothing they can do unless he threatens me. I mentioned that he swore at me and to me that is a threat:) He said a threat on my life. Oh. So now I have to wait for another phone call and record it for them and then give it to them. I am hopeing this guy does not call anymore and just stops this. In the meantime they are "beefing up security" around our house for the next few days.

I know it is just some stupid kid calling random numbers but it kind of made me feel uneasy. I think we all did this when we were kids and for that I am sorry.

So, if the caller is reading this you can apologize right now and stop what you are doing:)

2 comments:

Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hyser Family said...

It's not me! And I don't know what you are talking about. I never made prank phone calls. :) ha ha