Does anyone have a really good digital thermometer they use for their kids? Or are digital thermometers not good anyways?
I have tried two different ones and do nto seem to get a consistent one to work. Either it will not beep to say it has read the temperature or I will do the temperature a few time and I will get a new temp every single time.
Just wondering.
Also, what are warranties for anyways? If the company is not going to help you even if it is in a warranty period then why have a warranty? Just a thought. Can you tell I am fed up with a company right now. Brian and I have a squeeky mattress and we have only had a few months. The company is supposed to replace it but they are giving me the run around. I am tired of making phone calls and talking to different people everyday. I think I have it figured out but it really shouldnot be this hard.
2 comments:
When Tony gets home I'll ask him for the margin of error w/ the thermometers. I think the margin is a degree. They are so hard to get a good reading on a little one that you can't explain things too. We've used the ear one and a reg. digital under the armpit. But it's tough w/ a wiggly one.
I so far have not found any thermometer that I like. I'll be curious to hear what people say!
I hear you on the warranty thing...we had a TV that went out before the 1 yr warranty was up, and it was a nightmare. We did eventually get it replaced!
Post a Comment