Monday, February 23, 2009

Butterfly House!


Brian and I figured that since Kaylee loves butterflies we should take her to the butterfly house. Ok, Brian and I love butterflies and Kaylee was along for the ride. We introduced her to real ones and not just the ones that are "flying" in her room.


Brian seemed to have one that was very attracted to him. It landed on the back of his neck, fingers, forehead, nose, and in his hair a lot. I think that was the deciding factor that he needed a hair cut. As soon as we got home, we cut his hair:)


The butterfly is still on Brian's finger as he is taking the pictures.

I was sitting on a bench with Kaylee and taking some pictures. It is not the greatest picture, but when we got home and were looking at them, we noticed that Brian is in the background, doing what he does best, and so we have all three of us in the picture.


I also had a butterfly that liked me. As you can see in the picture below, it is sitting on my head. I was trying my hardest to not swat it away, they say it can harm them, and still smile for the camera.


I think Kaylee liked the insects the best and was ready to eat them, or be eaten by them, we are not sure.


1 comment:

Hyser Family said...

Great pictures Julie! I love the one with the butterfly focused and Kaylee in the background.