Friday, May 15, 2009

Water Baby

The answer to this post is Swimming!!! My parents are in town for business and so they have a hotel room right by our house. Kaylee, Brian and I took advantage of the pool. Remember this from November? She was only 4 1/2 months old and it was her first time in a pool. This time, she was much better in the water. She was even drinking the water at times.
I know I am a little daring posting pictures of me in a bathing suit. It is a little scary for me so just look past me and only look at Kaylee:)
This is the floaty that we got her. She loved it. She would be in there for an hour as i would tread water in the deep end. A lot of times she would either be kicking with me or just put her feet up and lounge.
Piggy back ride on daddy. By this time, she was tired and hungry.

No comments: