Thursday, July 16, 2009

Check-Up

Kaylee had her one year check up yesterday. She now weighs 23 pounds(75 percentile), and is a little over 30 inches long(90 percentile). She has flipped her stats on the chart. She has always been in the 90 percentile for weight and in the 75 percentile for height.

The doctor was very pleased to see all that she is doing. And about that. Last night, Brian ,Kaylee and I went to the Church to give blood. I again was refused because I have enough iron in me to be normal for me, but not enough to give. Brian on the other hand was able to give again. While Kaylee and I were waiting around, Kaylee decided she did not want to sit in the unbrella stroller any more she wanted to push it. She had to hold on the the blue handles (the very top part of the handle that I usually hold on to) and so I basically just held the handle under her to stablize the stroller so it did not get away from her. She walked like that for three laps around all the beds of people giving blood. This girl is not going to go much longer without walking on her own (atleast I would be very surprised).


I can see already her independence coming out. She is helping getting her shirt off in the mornings now. She gets a little upset when you try to help her with things. It is fun to see her growing up!!!

No comments: