Sunday, July 5, 2009

Great Parenting Moments

So last night, I decided it would be a GRAND idea to show Kaylee some fireworks. One thing I forgot is that the fireworks were not scheduled to go off until 10p.m.

I put Kaylee down at her normal bedtime and then around 9:15p.m. I woke her up and off we went. The kicker is, it was also drizzling!!! So not only did I wake her up, I took her in the rain.

All that being said, it was well worth it!!! She loved every minute of it. Brian and I were so amazed at how well she did. She was watching all of it and even pointing at the fireworks. We even tried to cover her ears when the big booms were coming but she would push our hands away and sit right up to see and hear them better.

I love all the little firsts that we get to do with her.

No comments: