Friday, July 17, 2009

Hectic

What do 8 adults + 8 kids + 1 bathroom + sleepover + cookout + cake +ice cream + zoo trip = BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!

Kaylee has her last birthday party today with my family. I am so excited. We don't get all the cousins together enough but tonight, most of us will be together. My brother that lives in Arizona will not be able to make it, but we ar hoping to see him this fall.

Tonight, my brother and his wife and four kids are coming. My sister and her husband and their three kids, and my parents. We are celebrating with a cookout and I made a butterfly cake ( I will post pictures later). Then tomorrow we are heading to the zoo!!!!

I am off to wash sheets and finish getting things cleaned up and ready. The only thing that makes me nervous about all this, we only have one bathroom!!! Can't wait to get the other bathroom in downstairs this fall.

No comments: