Our first Parents as Teachers meeting for this year was yesterday and they did her one year assessment. She passed with flying colors. In fact, I guess I can brag since it is my blog, she passed at a 14-16 month level in almost everything except being able to stand in the middle of the living room and take a few steps already. That gross motor skill she is right on track for being 12 months old. She is doing great. She "wowed" our PAT lady yesterday and it was even lunch time and nap time!!! I was a little nervous as how she would do.
I see her growing up more and more each day. It is kind of scary the things that she can do and the things I realize she understands already. It is so much fun!!!
Big plans starting tomorrow so look for more posts coming soon!!! I can't wait myself!!
1 comment:
You have the right to brag. Like you said, it is your blog! Sounds like Kaylee is growing up quickly! Certainly not the baby I held on Tuesday mornings!
Looking forward to your posts later this week.
Post a Comment