Last night Brian, Kaylee and I went down to Art Hill to hear a classical music concert. It was fun just to sit on blankets and hear the music. Kaylee did awesome.
By the way, what is it about a mom that prepares for everything, for everyone else, but forgets about herself? We picked Brian up at work so I made sure to grab him long sleeves and had pants and long sleeves for Kaylee. Meanwhile, I went in capri pants and did manage to grab long sleeves but didn't even think about long pants for me. It got pretty cool last night, but it turned out ok.
After the concert, they shot off fireworks. Kaylee LOVES fireworks. She was sitting in between Brian's legs playing when they started. Immediately, she dropped what was in her hands and leaned back on Brian and just stared into the sky watching the fireworks. I am not even sure if she blinked the whole time. I think I may have been watching her more the fireworks myself. It was just so cute!!
Tonight, we are going to the Balloon Glow festival. I think it is going to be about the same thing. Hot air balloons lit up in the sky is going to look a lot like fireworks!!! It should be a lot of fun.
Sunday, I was hoping to get a babysitter for Kaylee and take Brian to the Blue Planet Live at the symphony hall but realized the tickets are a little out of our reach. Can't find any deals on them, but oh well. Maybe another year.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment