Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Activities!!

We had a great Labor Day full of activities. We slept in a little and then made french toast with syrup, peaches, and a little powdered sugar.

After a VERY short nap, not what I had planned but I guess Kaylee was just so excited, we went to a park near 141 and interstate 44. They fly remote controlled airplanes and Kaylee loved to watch them.





Then we went Kayaking!!! Kaylee did great this time. She sat up and wanted to feel the water the whole time. I was a little grossed out because is was pretty dirty water, but we just washed up really good.



We are now wiped out and relaxing at home. It was a great day.

1 comment:

John said...

yeah, Buder Park...I've explored there several times with my dog. It's a nice place to bike and hike, as well.