Just needed to document Kaylee's growth from her doctor appointment yesterday.
Height: 32 3/4 inches tall (80 percentile)
Weight: 26.4 pounds ( 75 percentile)
She also has another ear infection, bummer. Also, a lot of fluid in her head apparently.
She is doing really well, but just coughing a lot right now.
2 comments:
Logan now has fluid in his ear that hasn't become an infection yet. (He just got over his 1st ear infection). So now he's on a preventative med. for a month. Isn't it weird that our kids who never got sick or had ear infections are catching up now???
BTW, I wanted to tell you to ENJOY your 18 month old baby girl today. I feel like Logan transformed from a baby overnight this week. I dropped him off as a baby on Sun. night and he came back as a toddler :) It kind of makes me sad... so enjoy all of her baby stuff today - cause when the next one comes you'll probably feel like it all went by in a flash.
Post a Comment