Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cruising!!!

Brian and I decided to take a little vacation this past weekend. We have always wanted to take a cruise, so we took the plunge!!! We did just a short, 3 night cruise to the Bahamas. It was with RC the Majesty ship. It was a lot of fun, but we also decided cruising is not for us:) Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

We boarded the cruise ship friday afternoon. We explored and saw our room (which basically fit a bed and a small walkway and a tiny bathroom in it and that is all). I decided to conquer my fear of heights and try out the rock climbing wall.



I have wanted to go rock climbing before and what better way to do it than when you are not only up high, but also over water!! It was great. I made it to the top. I do have to say that going up was not the hard part. Once I rang the bell at the top, I was supposed to let go and just lean back. Easier said then done. I kind of froze for a split second but did get my composure and let go. He then prceeded to let me free fall (atleast that is what it felt like) until I was about five feet from the floor and then he tightened it again so I slowed down. It took my breath away.





Saturday, we docked in Coco-Cay!!! It was a little windy, but beautiful!! We explored the island and got sun burned.




Brian's HUGE starfish he found (and picked up)



This is our boat!!!!



Loved all the palm trees.


Sunday in N@ssau, B@hamas. We took a sailing, snorkeling tour. It was awesome!!!


Brian snorkeling.

Maybe you would like to join us on our snorkeling adventure? Just grab your fins, mask, and breathing apparatise and come along.


Enjoying the sunset on our last night on the cruise.


So you are wondering why cruising is not for us? Brian and I do not drink or gamble, we thought there would be more activities to do on the cruise ship then what was offered. We enjoyed the excursions more then the time on the ship so we figured next time, we would just do an all inclusive that does not confine us to a boat:) It was also a little hectic with some things going on at home that I will explain later.

1 comment:

royal caribbean cruises said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.