You see that empty space there? That is where the kitchen sink used to be and the rest of the cabinets. I am hoping I ony have to go without a kitchen sink for two days. We have now finised the demolition part of the kitchen remodel, hopefully!!! Now comes the fun part, putting it back together!! More pictures to follow after the weekend.Friday, March 12, 2010
Dilemma
I knew it all along. I have always had this problem. You see, I have a problem with drinking water from the bathroom sink. I know the water comes from the same place, but I just can't do it. Am I the only one? So here is our disaster: We took out our kitchen sink last night!!! Here is the picture of our kitchen right now.
You see that empty space there? That is where the kitchen sink used to be and the rest of the cabinets. I am hoping I ony have to go without a kitchen sink for two days. We have now finised the demolition part of the kitchen remodel, hopefully!!! Now comes the fun part, putting it back together!! More pictures to follow after the weekend.
You see that empty space there? That is where the kitchen sink used to be and the rest of the cabinets. I am hoping I ony have to go without a kitchen sink for two days. We have now finised the demolition part of the kitchen remodel, hopefully!!! Now comes the fun part, putting it back together!! More pictures to follow after the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
matt doesn't like drinking water from the bathroom sink, either. when he told me this, i thought he was nuts and i still tease him about it!! but, i guess he's not the only one ;)
good luck; hope that handy husband of yours gets the sink hooked up pronto!r
I am afraid you, and Matt, must be the only ones in the world with this phobia.
Post a Comment