We got there monday evening and just spent the day at grandma and grandpa's house. Then tuesday, grandma had her last day of Bible study so Kaylee and I ran a couple of errands for hte morning. In the afternoon, we headed to an outdoor mall that had water spouts in the middle that Kaylee played in. I got to go to a few of the stores by myself and picked up a really cute outfit for our son!! Kaylee also had a balloon butterfly made. I laughed so hard when she would put it between her legs and say "ride it."
On wednesday, I took off for the day. I had the opportunity to go to IKEA and then an outlet mall. Got some great deals on things. Kaylee went with grandma to a few places too. Here are some pictures from there day:


Playing in some boxes 
Of course daddy would love this picture, she is building things here: engineer in the making!!!

On thursday we headed to the newport aquarium. Kaylee had one thing on her mind, SHARKS!!
We had to bypass most everything else until we got to the sharks for her. Then we could go back to the rest of the aquarium. It is a pretty neat aquarium. Fish are swimming all around you and even over you.



No comments:
Post a Comment