Friday, September 19, 2008

Balloon Fest

This weekend is the Balloon Fest in Forest Park. Tonight is the balloon glow. If you have never been and like hot air balloons I suggest you go. Make sure it is not too windy though because last year was a bust because of the wind. Tomorrow is the balloon race. I have never been to that but Brian, Kaylee, and I are going to go tomorrow. I will post pictures later. It is a lot of fun. You can take a picnic lunch or buy food there. Great picture opportunities and just a fun day for the family.

Agenda for the day:
Vacuum the house
Do laundry
Take a nap
Have some "tummy time" with Kaylee
Figure out what is for supper and then cook it
Relax with husband tonight and try to get some stress relief
Maybe learn photoshop some more.

Does anyone use photoshop? It is so difficult to learn, atleast to me. I have bought 2 books to try to learn it and really haven't opened them much except to do something here and there to a picture. I think I feel a bit overwhelmed with it all.

Well better check on Kaylee. She is still sleeping!!!!

No comments: