So today started out great. I attended a Moms and Tots morning at our church and found out some great things to do with Kaylee when she gets older. I am super excited to do them now but since she is only 2 months old, they may have to wait.
Then when I get home, I was messing with my blog and it somehow got deleted. I was so bummed that I almost started crying.
Also, Kaylee has been doing this things lately and I am not sure if I should try to do something different or just let her work it out. Lately she has been only nursing for aboutfive minutes on one side and then will not eat any more. Now the child is 2 months old but weighs the same as a 4 month old, but that is not the point. Maybe this is just a stage but not sure how to get her out of it.
Then I had to get supper made. I made a meatloaf since my dad was over. I sure wish I could make my grandmother's recipe. She has passed so I can't even learn to cook from her, but she was a great cook.
Well, now my husband and father are at Lowes getting drywall and 2x4's for a remodeling project I am super excited for.
So that is my up down day.
I guess I need a nice long bath, Oh wait, I don't like baths. I will figure something out.
2 comments:
Whats the remodeling project? Sorry about the blog, I assume there is no way to recover it.
Hey there. Just a quick comment on your feeding issue. More than likely she will work it out. But also -- the bigger they get, the quicker they nurse. Kaleb is at about 5 min per side now -- of course he is eating real food too. If you are worried about your production - do you have a pump? After she seems to eat all she wants, try pumping for a few minutes on each side as well.
Post a Comment