Friday, September 19, 2008

So Sad

Well I finally had to do it. I had to pack up Kaylee's 0-3 month clothes because she really cannot fit into them anymore. It is sad because she is only 2 months old. It seems so weird to pack them up. I know there may be a good chance I will get them back out for another child but if we have a boy I think they will stay in storage:)

Today is such a bummer day. I am not in a good mood today and don't think I will get much done on my to-do list that is listed inmy previous post.

1 comment:

Hyser Family said...

I do this same thing every time my kids grow. And sometimes I think... surely I can make this outfit fit one more time. :) But then I get excited getting all the new size stuff out and putting him in new outfits. :)