Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sleep litte baby

Kaylee went 11 1/2 hours inbetween feeds last night. The only down fall to that was that her last feed was at 5p.m. She then fell asleep at 7p.m. and slept until 4:30a.m. So now here we are at 5:30a.m. still awake.

Oh well, I will have to try and adjust that last feed so we are not up so early, but I am excited if this is becoming a pattern. Too early to tell yet.

So what does one do at 5a.m? Do I dare turn on the TV and what infomercials or play on the computer while playing with Kaylee.

Right now I have the hiccups, which Kaylee is finding pretty funny as she is bouncing on my belly.

Note to self: Go to baby mania sale without kids!!! It was a lot of fun buthard with Kaylee. The guys were doing things so we thought we would take the kids but in the spring Ithink we will go by ourselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 11 1/2 hours. That is wonderful. A little adjustment on the supper end of feeding and you might be home free. Personally, I alternate between computer, reading and TV for off hours awakefulness. I suppose she was ready to be awake after all that sleeping. What a good girl.

Jackie Higgins said...

Baby Mania wore her out!! Me too!