Thursday, October 2, 2008

tongue tied?

Well Kaylee had a doctors appointment today at an ENT office. We were there for the "T" part. Kaylee was born with what they call "tongue tied". It is not serious at all. It is hard to explain unless I am pointing at my tongue. basically she wouldhave had problems with eating an ice cream coneand french kissing. Now, I have no problems with her having trouble french kissing, but the wating of an ice cream cone I do:)

Well, anyways, we got it snipped. I went to this doctor for a second opinion and she just got the stuff out and was ready to do it. Since she was still little it was nto much of a big deal. More tramatic for me. If I had waited until she was bigger, we would have had to send her into the operating room. I was not up for that.

Well, Kaylee did great. I think it wore her out though, she has slept most of the day. I even took her to the zoo today (pictures to come tomorrow) but she slept through most of it. I will tell you more about it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went well! My dad and I were both tongue tied (got snipped) but I have heard not all doctors are willing to do that anymore. Please keep your doctors name for me in case our next child has that because i definitely want to get it snipped!