Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beautiful Day:)

Today was such a beautiful day outside. It was 55 degrees outside so Kaylee and I got outside for about 45 minutes. We talked with neighbors and went for a walk. We also stopped at our local neighborhood playground. Kaylee already loves to swing and go down the slide. I do not have any pictures this time, but next nice day I will grab the camera also.

I encourage you to throw a hat and sweatshirt on and go to a playground. You will be reenergized!!!

By the way, Kaylee is getting one of her top teeth in and she is constipated.
It is loads of fun:)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

your blog made me laugh, thinking about it in the context here.
-if it were 55 degrees as it is this morning, if at all possible a mom would never take her child outside. It's freezing here.
-if you make a comment about any problem/ailment a baby has, the person you're talking to will automatically attribute it to teething. is it that way in the states?

Julie said...

yes, during this stage most things are blamed on teething.