Monday, January 26, 2009

Teething

So, I feel so bad. I knew Kaylee was getting one of her two upper front teeth, but today I looked in her mouth and saw a total of 4 new teeth coming in. All are her top front teeth and they are all poking through at the same time. No wonder why she has been irritable, eating all the time (well that is not that unnormal), and not sleeping well. Not to mention the poop situation. I guess I can't complain anymore.

I will get a picture of her new smile when they are all showing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor thing!

though, i think it's better to get a few at once than one at a time...

Jen, Jason, and AJ said...

wow, 4? ya it will be nice to get a lot a one setting but goodness she doesn't sound happy:( She will be back to herself soon.