Well I had to get Kaylee outside for her first snowfall. I only made one mistake with it though, I took her out before feeding her.
Before feeding:
I even introduced her to her first taste of snow.
She didn't like it:(
After feeding and standing up with assistance.
In all of the pictures I had her either sitting or standing on another jacket since she doesn't like shoes yet.
She even made her first snow angel, not sure if you can make it out very well. I outlined it so you can see it better.

2 comments:
Ok you are too too funny. She looks so cute and how precious for her first snow angel. Hope it wasn't any yellow snow she ate.
Cute pictures. :) Your question on my blog... funny you asked. Tony also has spina bifida occulta. :) Feel free to e-mail him if you have more questions about it.
Post a Comment