I have been going to the chiropractor the past few days for my back and Kaylee has been coming with me. We got talking about her and come to find out that she gets free care until the age of 10!!! She won't get adjusted very often, only on an as needed basis. He told us to hang her upside down by her ankles and if she leans to one side then that means she may be in pain and needs an adjustment. I know it totally sounds weird, but he said it works. Also if she starts showing signs of allergies or other things then to bring her in.
I did not get a picture of him actually adjusting her as I was holding her for that, but here is a picture of him demonstrating how to hold her upside down. Like we need demonstrating of flipping our kids around:)

1 comment:
Ok, she looks so tall here. Must be her hood flipping upside down. So funny to think of her getting adjusted. Great that it is free for so long.
Post a Comment