I am addicted to Nutella Hazelnut spread.

I was first introduced to this the first time I ever visited Brian's parents house before we were even engaged. This stuff is great on bread in conjuction with peanut butter, but it is so addictive. My problem is though, if I feel like I need something chocolate (which is every day), I will just get a clean spoon out and take a spoonful of this and eat it straight. It takes care of my chocolate craving, but is probably worse than having some actual chocolate. It is such an addiction and I know that I would actually be losing weight if I could stop eating this stuff. I told Brian that once this jar is out of the house, this stuff is no longer coming back in the house.
So what are your food addictions? With all the people setting New Year's resolutions, what is it that you can no longer have in the house? Be honest, I know I am not the only one out there eating straight from the jar:)
1 comment:
yum...nutella. I used to have that at my grandma's house! What makes me mad is Brian could probably eat the whole jar and still not get fat!
Post a Comment