After a few hours we headed up to get a snack. I grabbed an apple and started eating it. As I got most of the peel off I let Kaylee take a stab at it. Thinking she would just suck on it or get a little bite off of it. Well, she loved it and would not let it go. I had to grab a different apple if I wanted to get anymore of it.
Later in the day when Brian was with us again, I showed him how much she loves apples. Here are a few pictures of her with her apple. He tried sharing an apple with her and found out quickly we have our work cut out for us in the sharing department:)


The apple is getting pretty gross by now.

1 comment:
Look at that drool... I'd say loved it is an understatement! :)
Post a Comment